Dear YMT Guest,
The Panama Canal has captured people's imagination since the first ship, the SS Ancon
, transited it's 48 mile length 103 years ago. This incredible feat of engineering shaved 7,800 miles off of the trip from New York to San Francisco! Since you are checking the Rose Parade
off your bucket list this year, why not extend your trip and check off the Panama Canal too?
Rose Parade & Panama Canal Cruise
aboard the Norwegian Star22 days - Departs December 29, 2017
Get 2 for the price of 1 plus a FREE Beverage Package or FREE Internet†
When you book by 3/31
Inside Cabin was $4,998 now $2,499*
Ocean View was $6,398 now $3,199*
Balcony Cabin was $6,998 now $3,499*
- Start in Los Angeles with a fun-filled sightseeing program centered around America's New Year's tradition: The Rose Parade!
- Enjoy an exclusive private viewing of the Rose Parade floats and view the parade from reserved grandstand seats
- Travel along the Southern California coast through Santa Barbara to Solvang and Pismo Beach
- Enjoy an included guided tour of Hearst Castle
- While cruising, visit ports in five countries: Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Colombia
- Witness the Panama Canal transit in daylight
*Prices are per person in USD based on double occupancy and do not include taxes & fees of $299 per person. Single supplement applies. Pricing does not include round trip airfare, which is available.
†Free Beverage Package or Internet applies to Ocean View and Balcony Cabins only. Beverage package requires payment of prepaid gratuity. For full Set Sail terms and conditions see www.ymtvacations.com/setsailoffers. Airline checked baggage fees may apply and are not included in the airfares quoted. All offers are good while supplies last, or until March 31, 2017 and apply to new bookings only. Other terms and conditions may apply. Ask your travel consultant for details